Home   /   Blog

Do you need an elevation certificate?

Floods mean rising water. An Elevation Certificate (EC) documents your building’s elevation. If your home or business is in a high-risk area, your insurance company will ask for need an Elevation Certificate to determine your flood insurance premium. Comparing your building’s elevation to the estimated height floodwaters will reach in a major flood will help […]

Read More

Find Us

11 Crested Butte Ct.
Shamong, NJ 08088-8227

Call Us

Toms River, NJ
tel: 732-286-1110
fax: 800-731-8880

Haddonfield, NJ
tel: 856-429-1448
fax: 856-429-5551

Ocean City, NJ
tel: 609-399-4414
fax: 609-399-1823

Shamong, NJ
tel: 609-268-0311
fax: 609-268-1890